Certified Engineering Geologist – Lead C.E.G. of San Diego
Location: San Diego, CA
The Certified Engineering Geologist (C.E.G.) is an integral part of the Project leadership team. This person will have the opportunity to be immersed into the most desired projects in downtown San Diego area. The C.E.G. will be the Geology division leader and have a solid team for immediate support. Desire to build and develop the team and/or new service lines are highly encouraged.
A Day in the Life:
- Leading San Diego geology team.
- Prepare cost estimates and proposals for geotechnical investigations.
- Coach, guide and mentor junior staff Geologists
- Review samples and soil logs of performed field work.
- Assist with field investigations as necessary.
- Prepare and draft geotechnical investigation report.
- Assist Geotechnical team with project management.
- Assist Geotechnical team with report preparation.
- Competitive Salary plus potential Bonus Incentives
- A true team atmosphere with professionals who are passionate about their craft and the work they provide.
- Health benefit package
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Family style events and celebrations
- Continuing Education and Professional Development opportunities
- Retirement Plan
Skills and Qualifications:
- Professional Geologist (P.G.) and/or Engineering Geologist (C.E.G.)
Engineering Geologist Experience Required:
- Geotechnical investigations
- Fault investigations
- Seismic refraction studies
- Slope monitoring
- Stormwater BMP infiltration/perc studies
- Preparation of geologic maps/sections