Civil Engineer (EIT or PE) – San Diego team
Location: San Diego, CA
We’re actively seeking a Civil Engineer (EIT or PE) to join our San Diego team of professionals. In this position, you will assist with varying types of projects for public, private and institutional Clients.
A Day in the Life:
- Provide design and CAD support for residential, commercial, institutional, and general site infrastructure projects.
- Perform design efforts in conventional aspects of civil engineering, which include research and analysis, hydraulics, hydrology, water/sewer/drainage, street design, and grading.
- Competitive Salary plus potential Bonus Incentives
- A true team atmosphere with professionals who are passionate about their craft and the work they provide.
- Health benefit package
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Family style events and celebrations
- Continuing Education and Professional Development opportunities
- Retirement Plan
- Bachelors in Civil Engineering with 3+ years of progressive experience
- PE preferred but will consider a candidate that has the ability to obtain within first year
- Southern California experience
- Leadership experience or interest in being becoming a Project leader
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Civil 3D