Lead VDC Detailer – Virtual Design & Construction – Tulsa, OK
The Lead VDC Detailer will be a unique role supporting the technical aspects of VDC technologies and being the key client partner/liaison. Makes effective decisions to manage the content creation and effective use of VDC technologies to accomplish different tasks. Run’s BIM coordination by setting up and reviewing clash reports and time liner in Navisworks and Fuzor for collaboration. Creates 3d models for presentation using materials and rendering techniques in Revit and Navisworks. This position will have a unique opportunity to build the department from the ground up and eventually manage a team of VDC Detailers.
- Understand current VDC technology and decisions on what and how to implement new applications and tools. Manage the quality assurance of all production based VCD work for projects
- Manage all VDC content uses best industry practices and is effective for production
- Manage production workflow for all VDC work
- Partner with Manufacturing, Sales and Engineering
- Create 3d models for presentations
- Assess staff’s strengths and weakness to create training curriculums
- Assist in staffing needs and hiring process
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, and Navisworks, more than 5 years preferred.
- Experience maintaining project schedules
- Be self-guided with project deadlines and little input is provided.
- Industry experience
- Experience creating 3D Models for proposals and presentations
- Understand the BIM collaboration process
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Can multitask managing many projects
- Leadership or interest in being a team leader
Preferred Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Associates/Bachelors degree in related field (AEC)
- Experience using Bluebeam