Project Coordinator – Administrative Support
As a vScenario employee, this position will be responsible for assisting a Sr. Project Manager for our one of our top Clients in the Chicagoland area. The experienced Admin/Project Coordinator will provide overall project management support and own all clerical tasks helping vScenario and the Client stay on track with all project timelines. *The position will support a highly technical design and analysis project that impacts the Energy Industry. Set to start this March and finish around August 2019.
- Provide general office and secretarial support to the Manager or Director, including, typing, transcription, file maintenance, handling inquiries, scheduling meetings and appointments and other office support functions.
- Attend all SPM meetings and capture minutes for team distribution.
- Review time sheets and reports and input payroll.
- Monitor budget activities and analyze trends.
- Participate or handle special projects as appropriate.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- High School diploma or GED.
- At least 3 years of administrative work experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of PC and mainframe applications, including Windows, EXCEL, PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, exercise sound judgment and discretion and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated administrative, organizing and planning skills. Demonstrated ability to conduct research, identify data requirements and create research tools.
- Demonstrated knowledge of corporate and business unit policies procedures and practices.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a high performance culture.
- Demonstrated ability to build consensus, establish trust and communicate effectively (written & verbal).
- Demonstrated business acumen, customer awareness and ability to create value.
- Requires background check that meets company and client requirements
- Position may require evening and weekends when project demands arise
- May require learning new skills to support the company when needed
- Reliable transportation
- Some travel to job sites in the Chicagoland area (main office location is Oakbrook Terrace, IL)
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
- Experience working in Construction, Utilities, Energy, Industrial iundustries highly preferred.
- Experience supporting multi million dollar projects highly preferred
- Experience supporting subcontractor and vendor paperwork highly preferred