Sr. Reality Capture Engineer
Location: San Diego, CA
The Sr. Reality Capture Engineer will be a key part of a collaborative team environment involved in projects supporting all vScenario divisions along with 3D modeling and virtual reality project designs for partner client companies. This position will allow vScenario to further build out it's reality capture service line by bringing continuous improvement to our methods and work flow. This role will be a key mentor and help train and develop staff.
- Perform and oversee all aspects of reality capture services including data acquisition, data processing, and final product generation.
- Explore new technologies, methods, and applications for reality capture services through R&D.
- Manage reality capture team and facilitate a cooperative and dynamic work environment.
- Facilitate client presentations of capabilities and completed work.
- Directing and performing all aspects of acquiring, processing, analyzing and compiling data to prepare maps, documents, and deliverables for boundary surveys.
- Manipulate large spacial data sets in the form of point clouds and meshes.
- 2+ years direct experience with UAV Data Processing
- Technically trained Engineer background preferred
- Familiar with Pix4D preferred
- Solid understanding of drafting techniques and familiarity with construction terminology.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills and MS Office products (Outlook, Work, Excel, etc.)
- Leadership experience
- PLS preferred
- Drone Mapping experience
- Laser scanning background