Technology Manager – BIM – VDC – Reality Capture – VR
Location: San Diego, CA
Our Applied Technology Division is made up of a team of Specialists in Revit, AutoCAD, Reality Capture, Engineering, and VR Technologies.
The VDC/BIM Manager is ultimately responsible for the health, performance, growth of the team and delivering excellent solutions with internal and external Customers.
ABOUT YOU: Driven by innovation, performance and problem solving. Strive to be a leader in BIM and virtual design and construction methodologies, workflows, and software suites. Uses a positive attitude to overcome project pressures. A true team believer. Always looking to do it better.
- Understand current VDC technology and decisions on what and how to implement new applications and tools.
- Manage the quality assurance of all production based VDC work for projects
- Manage all VDC content and use best industry practices to ensure effective for production
- Manage production workflow for all VDC work
- Run BIM coordination meetings
- Provide key input and deliverable for 3D model presentations
- Assess staff’s strengths and weakness to create training curriculums
- Direct and forecast all staffing needs
- Implement virtual reality technologies for collaboration and presentation purposes.
- Facilitate data transfer and integration from Reality Capture department.
- Engage in business development activities for client growth and new business opportunities
- Must have strong leadership qualities and model company’s culture
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, and Navisworks, more than 5 years preferred.
- Experience with working with spatial data sets such as point clouds.
- Experience maintaining project schedules
- Be self-guided with project deadlines.
- Experience creating 3D Models for proposals and presentations
- Understand the BIM collaboration process.
- Can multitask managing many projects and research and development opportunities.