Senior Associate Global Transfer Pricing – US & Asia Markets
Location: San Diego, CA
The Senior Associate of Transfer Pricing will provide support to the global organization in the areas of transfer pricing planning and compliance. This position is to be based in San Diego and will manage and support the US/Asia markets.
Summary of Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Support the implementation of policies, procedures and practices, as well as financial models, regarding the pricing and documentation of all intra-group transactions.
- Support the implementation of BEPS initiatives particularly CbC reporting.
- Provide transfer pricing advice to local country finance and accounting teams and provide support on local country audits.
- Support intercompany services in regards analysis, initiatives, modeling and implementation and compliance with existing laws and regulations.
- Assist business and regional teams with transfer pricing compliance, including identifying, documenting and reviewing intercompany transactions.
- Support transfer pricing global planning including intangible property planning (international tax & transfer pricing planning for business and entities).
- Analyze complex financial reporting systems, processes and policies and overlay required transfer pricing policies and systems over those processes.
Summary of Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with an advanced degree in economics, tax, accounting or finance
- Public accounting experience preferred
- 2-4 years of transfer pricing or similar experience. Willing to train on Transfer Pricing with additional skill sets
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with proven ability to work with, manage, and mentor individuals in a team environment.
- Demonstrate commitment to department and organizational objectives.
- Work collaboratively within and across organizational lines to achieve common goals.
- Strong project management skills and ability to see a project from creation to completion.
- Exceptional communication skills; ability to communicate openly on a variety of matters both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g., Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
- Proficiency in accounting systems (SAP) and processes.
*This posting is for our client partner (a highly reputable Fortune multinational company) located in Sorrento Valley, San Diego. The total compensation package is valued at above market status, with additional work/life balance perks that make this a very intriguing opportunity. Qualified applicants will receive a call from our Recruiter to discuss interview set up.