Revit 3D Designer – Virtual Design Team
Location: San Diego, CA
The Revit Detailer is involved in VDC design work using a variety of tools and techniques coordinating with 3D Modeling, BIM coordination and our Reality Capture processes. This position will have the opportunity to build on current experience and skills while venturing into R&D activities to keep building new and innovative approaches to our processes.
- Virtual Design & Construction (VDC) design work using Revit, AutoCAD Civil 3d, and Navisworks.
- Reviews design projects with minimal mistake and maintain schedules and communicate when help is needed.
- Oversight of: AutoCAD Civil 3d will process point cloud data to create topo surface and prepare data to be imported into Revit.
- Prepare Revit buildings for BIM coordination purposes by setting up clash reports, time liner, and view in Navisworks and Fuzor.
- Create 3d models for presentation using materials and rendering techniques in Revit and Navisworks.
- When needed, position will assist the Reality Capture division to process point clouds using Pix4d, Scene, or Recap software.
- Microsoft office (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, and Navisworks, more than 3 years preferred.
- Experience maintaining project schedules
- Be self-guided with project deadlines and little input is provided.
- Industry experience
- Experience creating 3D Models for proposals and presentations
- Experience using Bluebeam, Photoshop, 3d Studio Max, Maya, Scene, Pix4d
- Associates/Bachelors in related field
- Revit Content Creator experience (job families)
- UAV and laser scanning experience a huge plus